Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice(prefferably female)?

My girlfriend n I have been 2geder almost 6months and I really love have we kissed once bt it wasnt 4 lng cos of distractions wen I ask her if she was ready for ';stuvs'; like dat she tld me dat if I loved ha I wouldnt ask...p.s wat do u tink she really wants me to do 2 get her 2get her 2 kiss me.tnxAdvice(prefferably female)?
I think if she DOESN'T want to kiss you then there is something wrong with her. In my opinion, the excuse that ';If you loved me you wouldn't ask.'; is the lamest one ever and it is girl-talk for ';I like someone else, and I'm just with you until someone better comes along.'; And I would know, b/c I am a girl! I'd get someone better if I were you. If you really do love her and can't live without her, then explain to her how you feel, just tell her. There has to be a reason she doesn't want to kiss you. 6 months is MORE then enough time. She should be kissing you all the time within the first week, (or first month, if she's shy) I mean that's just crazy! And it doesn'6t hurt anything, b/c it's only a kiss! If it was more, I culd understand but a kiss?! Come on!Advice(prefferably female)?
OMG, could your grammar be any worse? How is anyone supposed to take you seriously with a question like that? Do you not speak english very well, or do you really believe such hood slang is the proper way to get advice for your girlfriend? If you don't english, please do us all a favor and take the time to learn it. I did and its the polite thing to do. If travel to another country I make sure to learn enough of the native language to not piss people off. BTW, if she was into you, you should have make a move a long time ago. I don't even want to touch on the fact that you think she'll stick around if you buy her something nice. It sounds like you dont even know her. Do ya'll even talk, or do you just stare at her and creep her out. Move on dude, try again.
ok dude i really think she want you to go for it mabey just take a little controll just go for it every girl want her kiss u just gatta trust her and if she loves you and you love her it should be fine but dont take to much controll cause that will make her think or say ';If you really love me you wouldnt do this'; or what ever.
After six months, kissing really shouldnt be a problem. I mean, just kiss her. But it sounds like she menat she didnt want to go BEYOND that. Like no sex and stuff. Which is understandable. YOu cant change her decision on that. All i have to say is that after six months, you should of have kissed her more that once. DOesnt sound like that relatioinship is going anywhere.
like how to go about it??


i'd say just lean in and go for it, obviously she wants to but she's just shy and a bit uncomfortable.


just get it going, but whatever you do, DON'T over analyze it... thats the worst mistake.


when the time seems right, just go in and do it, and let everything flow =]
i would say wait till the moment is right, dont think... just lean and kiss her.





if she says that she doesnt want stuff like that then its your time to think: do you want to be in a relationship if you cant do anything not even kiss? or do you love her enough to stay in it?





after that, its all up to you.





good luck.
Do it when the moment feels right. But definitely dont pressure her into something she doesnt want to do for any reason. You can always compliment her and make her feel more confident about it.
your spelling annoys me. hey dude i don't know. make your move. you waited almost six months and now you want a little action. can't blame you.
She is right, you do not ask, you wait on body language. Try and see how her body responds.
wow i could hardly read this
what's stuvs? =/

No comments:

Post a Comment