Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need sex advice from female!?

just started to have sex


(no i am not young, 22, just clueless girl and very new to the world of sex *wink*)- Question: boyfriend *** 3 times throught the day/ and all day that we spend together at our vacation- he kept trying to do the same to me and HE was getting very frustrated because i would not ***- i don't know what i can do to ................- its just not working- any advice? what can he do? he wants me to tell him what to do and i have no idea- any particular good position for females that you know of? :) or whatever advice for me or my man ill pass along - PS he is not new to this at all, seems like he never had a problem in the past from the way he is complainingNeed sex advice from female!?
For females more clitoral stimulation is needed most of the time. Unfortunately that does not happen much during intercourse. Sometimes ';doggy style'; helps or you can try simply putting a pillow under your buttox to raise you up...bring your knees in as far as possible and still comfortable. These are come techniques that helped for me. Most women dont have orgasms though during intercourse.Need sex advice from female!?
Well the only way I can is if I am on top and my clit is rubbing him while I ride him( sorry if graphic but you asked... for the truth) that is the only way I can. RELAX and let it happen you might also want to try four play to enhance it!!!
There are certain parts of your brain that basically need to shut down in order for you to experience an o. Basically, you need to relax and stop thinking about things. For some girls this is impossible, maybe you are one of them. I am. :o(
First thing is that woman your age who have not been sexual active may need to have external stimulation to have an orgasm. I was 28 the first time I had a internal orgasm. This has nothing to do with you or your boyfriend. Your body does not know what its doing yet. Give it time and don't feel bad. The more caring and relaxed the experience is the more likely you are to have an orgasm. Have him use his hands and tong on your clitoris and this if hes good will make you scream. If these things don't work and he is getting up set FAKE it. Its been done by woman for many many years. Just make sure that you are getting what you need out of sex first.





Good Luck
Hmmm.. I don't know any women who can *** from sex alone. I know there are some out there but they are rarely, and lucky, individuals. I began having sex at 16 and didn't learn to *** until I was 23! It took a LOT of clitoral stimulation the first time but once I had learned to do it once....it was easier after that. I also found that doing it myself in private helped a lot when having sex as I knew what I wanted then and could tell my bf. If he is so experienced he should know that 'going down' is the best way to get a woman off! Tell him to do that and when you find he is doing something good...let him know not to stop! Best of luck!!
Two words:





Sex Toys!
You need to be very comfortable in order to let yourself go like that. He might be putting too much pressure on you. RELAX!!!
I hope I understand your question right. You already have sex or your ';planning'; for your first... Either way, the best thing is to take it slow, relax and do what feels comfortable.


For the beginning I always felt more comfortable with him on top. You can show him what you want by putting his hands where you want them, if you have trouble verbalizing it. And lots of kissing helps with those weird staring at each other ';ok-what-now'; moments.


And mostly, if it doesn't feel fun and good, don't do it! Respect yourself.


Hope I could help.
you have to relax...


sorry if this is tmi but the thing that always gets me..is the clit.


some girls jus cant *** though...everyones different.


took time and practice for my boyfriend to finally make me..


im sure you will=] goodluck.
you need to be comfortable with what your doing as well as talking things out with your boyfriend about your level of experience and what you two would like to try.
hehe


I`ll probally get some thumbs down here, but thats fine. I`m pretty sure all of us in the pregnancy part has had sex.





This is what I would do. I would take a nice hot bath and masterbate. Find out what really gets you there. Then play a fun game of show and tell. Have him show you what he likes, and then you show. take turns.





Or you could just pull a lil kim i believe it was and stick by ';lick it before you stick it';





Sorry for being so upfront. Complaining about it on his side tho shows he is not as experienced as you think.





Most women can not orgasm from sex alone, some women can only orgasm from anal play, some get it done by being tied up. You really just need to figure out on your own.


There is tonnes to try, and everyone is different. Have fun learning. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment