Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any female football players out there? I need advice.?

I'm a girl trying to get into my schools football team.I need some advice on what type of exercises to do. How much weight to lift. also i would need for you to answer your position and type of school. 1A-5A or 6A. my school is 5A. =\Any female football players out there? I need advice.?
The types of weights really depends on what position you want to play. Well, not so much which ones to do, but how much to lift, or how much to focus on each one. QBs focus on throwing, and not so much lifting, but I do know some strong QBs. RBs and WRs are a lot of lower body work outs. Core, quads, hamstrings, and calves. Same things can go for LBs and CBs but usually focusing on more upper body also since defense is more aggressive.





Injuries can occur in any sport first of all, but usually if you're fully padded up, and padded up correctly, you limited the amount of injuries you will face. That's not saying injuries don't happen, cause they obviously do. Football is right up there with basketball injuries, so it can get pretty bad.





I personally play DE for my club team at college, and I played 3 years of offense and defensive line in HS.





Best of luck to you. I think it's cool that girl wants to play football, so more power to you!





*This is just me talking, you don't have to follow this if you don't want to.Any female football players out there? I need advice.?
Well the only actual girl I know who is good is Nick Mangold's sister and she is an O line men and power lifting champ. She is huge and 300 pounds and incredibly strong. I had a girl on my team she got scared and did horrible but if you want to do it go aggressive and try your best. Also lay a guy out.
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment