Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My bi gf wants to fool around with my female cousin. Advice please? ^_^?

My gf has recently discovered that she is bi through conversation with me and telling me what she likes. She says she has always had feeling towards women from time to time. I'm open to this, I want her to be happy and to be herself. One woman in particular she has been having feelings towards is my cousin(4th approx.) older by 3 years or so. She's told me that she wants to fool around with my cousin and she wants me to be there, I wouldn't touch my cousin but I could assist with my gf. I figure my cousin will be open to it and give it a try and I don't really feel all that awkward but I do feel a little uneasy, like I want to but don't at the same time. Any advice/suggestions would be excellent, thanks in advance! ^_^My bi gf wants to fool around with my female cousin. Advice please? ^_^?
why go down the street when u can go down the hall......do a threesomeMy bi gf wants to fool around with my female cousin. Advice please? ^_^?
go for it ! you have one life and one life only . live it + love it xx
thats mess. Why would you be with someone bi? Do you think about consequences for yourself?
Having your cousin be a part of any kind of sexual relation (even if you're just watching) might cause problems for you in the future. What would happen if your relatives found out?
Fourth cosines are still your flesh and blood. You don't really loose being relatives until you hit 6th cosine. 1st through 5th cosines you are still related by blood and law.


Other than that I don't know what to say. that would be too weird for me. I would definitely stay away from that.
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment