Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sagittarius female wanting psychic advice on love life.. please read ;-)?

I'm sammie a sagittarius female (01/09/84) been single for nearly a year now and just wondering if any psychics see a man coming into my life anytime soon...





Thanks for reading ;-)


I'm 100% sagittariusSagittarius female wanting psychic advice on love life.. please read ;-)?
01/09/84 that is not a sagittarius b-day Sagittarius's b-day is the end of november to the middle of december Nov.22- Dec 20 11 month is nov 12 month is dec. is you date according to mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/year your born in sep/ janSagittarius female wanting psychic advice on love life.. please read ;-)?
Are you not computer literate enough to type up your own question, this is my question from earlier all you've done is change the date of birth... a bit strange I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment