Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice from female?

Our office has a new female worker who just got thru a divorce. She's been working with us for a little less than a month and talks to everyone but me, and only said good morning to me twice. But I catch her looking at me whenever I'm having a conversation with someone without fail. My instincts tell me she's sizing me up and hasn't made up her mind but could it be something else?Need advice from female?
hi you might be right in thinkin she likes you,,, but as u said she is new n just outof marig..i think u shud be very carefull and try not taking any step further from your side till hte time u guyzz dnt become frnds etc.. coz the tide may go against you in case sh ehas nthing for you n go ehead with anything.. so just be patiient n dnt lert her know wht ur feeling right now.. tk cr

No comments:

Post a Comment