Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is it a good thing if your female friends come to you for advice?

I know I have not been personally serious about a relationship but I have girl ';friends'; that likes to hear my opinion when it comes to relationship. is it a good or bad thing ???Is it a good thing if your female friends come to you for advice?
If a girl asks you for advice or opinion, it means that she values what you think. They probably consider you a close friend, or just trust you enough to talk to. It's definitely a good thing. Just don't betray their trust!





Of course, I'm only one girl so it could be different for others, but I'm fairly sure this is how most girls are~Is it a good thing if your female friends come to you for advice?
Its a good thing... they trust you, feel close to you and want a male perspective. Its not so good if you want to date them because that means they see you as a friend, but things change.
yessssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment