Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice... I've been getting closer to a female friend that is almost related to me.?

However, what I thought was silly flirting has turned into us being sexually attracted to one another. I'm married to her boyfriends half brother. We haven't crossed the line yet but she wants to get touchy feely with me. What should I do?I need advice... I've been getting closer to a female friend that is almost related to me.?
What part about ';forsaking ALL others'; in your vows did you not understand? Stay away from her, you should NOT cheat on your husband.I need advice... I've been getting closer to a female friend that is almost related to me.?
Well in all honesty you should follow your vows and stay faithful.





As a lesbian, i think you should go for it. I know it many peoples eyes its wrong but I have been in one of those situations where you know its wrong to do but you end up doing it regardless of what others tell you. If you think its worth risking your marriage then see where it goes.





Kiss her first, if it doesnt discust you then see where it goes. But be careful if you or her are just curious, be careful that if something does happen feelings can easily get involved.. hmm curious what u will do.
You are married isn't that more important then a flirt?





Sigh for the family sake break it up, don't go further. If this kind of drama breaks out within the family it can cause a huge rift.
dont do it! thats is completely wrong. think about the perwson your married to and how crushed they will be if they find out. dont do anything. come on now. thats trashy.
DO IT


you seem very attracted to her
Do it.. and let her boyfriend and your husband watch..... they will love it and so will the two of you....
NOTHING, you are MARRIED and she has a boyfriend.





NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment