Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My husband may be getting circumcised, any advice from the female perspetive?

My husband recently began thinking about getting circumcised. Oddly enough i've never been with a circumcised man and didn't really know how to respond when he told me he was thinking about having it done? Is it really any different at all? Will lovemaking feel different? Has anyone been in a similar situation? Well any answers/advice would help really.My husband may be getting circumcised, any advice from the female perspetive?
He's better off keeping it natural. Why on earth would he want to mutilate his best friend?





If he does have it, he won't have as much staying power, but it will look a little bigger. He'll be hurting down there for a good month at least.My husband may be getting circumcised, any advice from the female perspetive?
Painful for your hubby better for you.
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment